10 Valentine's Gift Ideas from Local Syracuse Businesses
1. Sweat it out with a membership to Saunacuse. The new infrared sauna in Syracuse offers 30 and 45 minute sessions, and you can save big with a membership! Infrared sauna therapy has the ability to penetrate human tissue, producing a wide range of anti-aging health benefits and the best part is that it does not contain any harmful UV rays!!
2. Indulge in the Lover's Package at Innovations Salon & Spa. For $250 enjoy a 75 minute Swedish massage, side-by-side spa pedicures, a champagne toast and a chocolate treat for two.
3. Give the key to your heart by shopping JoJo Rings. A particularly sentimental gift, turn the key to your new home into a beautiful ring or wrap, or shop any of the speciality rings on the online store What's better yet, if you've got an overly picky significant other, you can get 4 rings sent to your door, try them on, keep what you love, and send back what you don't.
5. Give the gift that is anything but ordinary 😉
Purchase a 6-pack of Anything But Beer & make a reservation to their BRAND NEW tap room located at 201 S. Salina! A craft beverage perfect for those with gluten allergies, the taproom now offers gluten free and vegan food options as well. It's a date night win-win. Hurry, make reservations to their opening day Valentine's Day dinner now!
6. Satisfy your sweet tooth with Crave Dessert Studio Valentine's Day cookie preorder! With half a dozen ADORABLE designs, including conversation hearts, Baby Yoda puns and even a tic tac toe sugar cookie board, you're bound to find all the sugary treats you need! Sweet Praxis will also be rolling out their annual Valentine's Day bakery menu sometime this week, and if it's anything like last year's, it's bound to be great.
(Note that shipping is not available for holiday orders from Crave Dessert Studio, but all cookies will be available for pickup on 2/12 from 5-7pm at Glazed & Confused!)
7. Speaking of Glazed & Confused, of course the genius donut shop is getting crafty for the big day! Check out their $25 'Box of Love', which includes a dozen donuts in four flavors, candies & a poem. No preorder is necessary for this one, but get em' while they're hot! First come first serve on Valentine's Day from 7am-2pm.
8. Book a romantic getaway to the Lincklaen House in Cazenovia. Book a one-night stay using promo code "winter" and for a special price receive dinner for two with a bottle of red or white wine, and continental breakfast in the morning.
9. Enjoy a Valentine Wine Pairing Dinner at Owera Vineyards. This five course course meal for two includes pairings of Owera award-winning wines and live music, and promises to be a romantic evening. Visit the link above for the full (might I add, delicious) menu!
Reservations are required - make yours by calling 315-815-4311.
10. Order pizza for a cozy night in. Devour said pizza and then move on to dessert. You guessed it - chocolate pizza from Chocolate Pizza Company. Their full pizzas come in milk & dark, and if you don't think you can stomach all those carbs and sugar (trust me, you can, it's just a matter of will), they sell by the slice, too 😉
P.S. - Keep your eyes out for an exciting Valentine's Day Giveaway coming February 3rd! We've partnered with Chocolate Pizza Co., Owera Vineyards & Paper Crane Calligraphy for a bundle of treats you won't want to miss!
Follow me on Instagram to be the first in the know when giveaway rules + regs drop!